My consulting involves working with local government and non-profit entities. I assist them in using their data to improve their services related to housing and homelessness.
More specifically, I have extensive experience in working with administrative data (including HMIS and Medicaid data) to assess, evaluate and develop services provision. This work has included program evaluation, analytics-based studies, dashboard development and needs assessments. My work targets policy professionals, services providers, and general audiences.
Take a look around this website for examples of work that showcase my abilities as a writer/presenter, a data analyst, and a content-matter expert. If you are interested in discussing ways in which might be able to work together, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of my recent work includes:
- “Assessing the Aging Homeless Adult Population and Health Care Costs in Los Angeles” (with University of Pennsylvania School of Social Policy & Practice). Conrad Hilton Foundation.
- “Evaluation of Los Angeles County’s Approach to Combat Homelessness” (with Public Sector Analytics). County of Los Angeles Chief Executive Office.
- "Developing Dashboard Analytics for Integrated Criminal Justice and Homelessness Data: Richmond VA, San Diego CA, Orlando FL” (with Cloudburst Consulting Group, Inc.), US Dept. of Housing & Urban Development.
- “40 West Long Street Supportive Housing Redesign” (with Barbara Poppe and Associates). Central Ohio YMCA.
- “Approaches to Enhancing Accuracy in Counting Unsheltered Homeless in the Louisiana Balance of State Continuum of Care” (with Cloudburst Consulting Group, Inc.). US Dept. of Housing & Urban Development.
- “Homelessness and Housing Need among People Living with HIV/AIDS in Philadelphia.” City of Philadelphia, Division of Housing and Community Development.